PS4 Working Kill people while you spectate them.

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Eccosins, Oct 10, 2018 at 1:39 PM with 66 replies and 4,268 views.

Tags:
  1. Eccosins

Eccosins Enthusiast

Ratings:

Discovered this doing new glitches otr that just got patched. They never said anything about being able to kill people while you spectate them though.

This glitch doesn't hit every time but for me about 75 percent of time I get it. PS4 only, I have no xbox. It is possible to get invisible and otr after doing this but let's see if you guys can figure this out before we go into that.

----Requirements:
    Facility with security upgrade
    Explosive rounds (shotgun or sniper)
    Recent activity
    A lobby with people outside

----Steps:
    1. Go to Facility
    2. Go to strike team computer
    3. Get recent activity ready
    4. Select Target and observe target
    5. Once you see loading circle hit recent activity do not deny alert, ps button twice back again and hit activity then deny alert.
    Now ps button again hit recent activity don't deny ps button again recent activity deny alerts if you are spectating them with radar like in video you did it.

If you fail start from step 4. This will likely take you a few trys.

6. Select a weapon, shotgun or sniper whatever has explosive rounds.
    7. Wait for target to get in car.
    8. Use touchpad to change perspective to 1st person.
    9. Shoot until players vehicle gets blown up.

You can also kill when they are on foot first person view with machine gun works sometimes. Also top down view directly over them firing down explosive rounds. But neither of these work nearly as good as killing them in vehicles. This works great for taking down jets.

Credit for these below goes to new glitches as this is a work around to his previously patched otr, invisible, god mode. Again all I claim to be founder of is this work around and that we can kill people while we spectate them.

-----Variables:
    1. You get pushed out of facility coming out of strike team terminal. You are otr, possibly invisible and possibly god mode or any combination of. If you die and unable to walk, recent activity and criminal enterprise then back out.

2. You fall through map coming out of observe, you are falling through inside facility. You can teleport or walk along street to water, get on a boat or ledge of some kind. Now any combination of otr, god mode and invisible. If you die and unable to walk, recent activity and criminal enterprise then back out.

3. The person you are spectating leaves you start falling through the map. Again walk or teleport to water where a boat is or ledge that you can get up on. If you die and unable to walk, recent activity and criminal enterprise then back out.

Many variables exist with this glitch no specific reason can be found as to why it goes this way or that way. I will be editing this post and adding details to all variables. Please read thread as more details are posted below.

----Additional resources:

----------Second Method
    I am not founder of this method the founder is Wozza201200 he contacted me and asked me to add it to this thread.

----Requirements:
    Facility with security upgrade
    Lobby with people on map
    Explosive Rounds
    Teleport Glitch

----Steps:
    Go to strike team terminal
    Purchase any option
    Select target
    Observe target (wait til you see them)
    Options>Map>Set waypoint close to target

You now have weapon wheel use explosive rounds wait for target to be in a vehicle switch to first person view fire forward and down toward dash and blow up car to get kill. More details throughout thread on how to kill in this mode but that's best way

--------End

Shout out to everyone in ECCO, as always whole crew helped test and get these to yall.

Enjoy, we are ECCO hit us up on PS4.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018 at 10:19 PM
  2. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams! Premium

Ratings:
    Nice... Let the trolling begin and take focus off of the OC :wink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. DabuNon

DabuNon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    More fun glitches ruined by the money hungry YT collective.

4. EyeDuDab

Ratings:
    Who is ytubing? So far, 7sins is the first to hear of his discovery

Hosting on YT, does not make him a ytuber

• Like Like x 2
  5. OP
    Eccosins

Eccosins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've never posted a money glitch?

6. EyeDuDab

Ratings:
    He is calling ytubers money hungry, not referring to making money with the glitch, but posting it for yt revenue

Imo:
    Hosting a video clip is not posting for revenue unless ads are placed and the view count+watch count is backing the channel

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Eccosins

Eccosins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have like 3 subscribers and don't even care enough to talk on my videos. It's just a place to upload a video to me.

• Like Like x 6
  8. EyeDuDab

Ratings:
    4 :wink:
    I subbed
    Good video, nice glitch. Keep hunting :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Steps could use some punctuation. Nice glitch.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Question: So you are saying you need two different alerts to cancel back to back? Worth noting that doing the same recent activity (without canceling the first prior to doing it a second time) does not result in multiple alerts.

11. OP
    Eccosins

Eccosins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's how I get it to work, same recent activity. I know it doesn't layer right but for whatever reason it works.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok dokey. Just clarifying. Similar things have worked in other glitches as well such as with killing birds in director mode. Just wanted to be sure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sky Air

Sky Air Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Now this is true godmode trolling.

• Like Like x 2
  14. OP
    Eccosins

Eccosins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can actually die though. You will be on map teleporting to various places if one of those is under water you will dround. But recent activity deny alert and criminal enterprise then back out and you good.

As for the mentioned invisible and otr that possibility happens once they leave. You'll be falling through map. Can walk on street to water then find boat or other place to pull yourself up. Recent and criminal do same if you die. Other possible otr is GTA kicks you out of a different facility.

15. Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I actually hit OTR (invisible to cops) while attempting this glitch. Did not fall through map. I got kicked out of facility with message about no longer owning it and thats the state I was in.

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    Eccosins

Eccosins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yep it does that sometimes :wink: enjoy

17. EyeDuDab

Ratings:
    rp glitch right there

18. Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not sure I'm following.

19. EyeDuDab

Ratings:
    otr no cops will trick the cops to think ur in another location while still losing them and gaining rp, but each glitch has different variables to think about

20. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    You got 4 subscribers now:biggrin:
    Nice find thank for sharing :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3