PC Xbox One PS4 Buy @ www.GTAGods.com [Payments Up 1/5] - Xbox One, PS4, PC, Steam | Rank, Cash, Unlocks+Extras!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modded Lobbies' started by Pulse, Sep 27, 2014 with 12,578 replies and 1,300,810 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manash

Manash Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi gta gods. As mentioned in your faq I tried send you texts as well as as some emails regarding queries for my PS4 account. It’s been some time yet I haven’t received any reply from you . I also left messages on the your on-site message box, still nothing. Will it even work for me for a silver package. Or are you very busy Sir.
    [doublepost=1536716590][/doublepost]
    Hi, did it get sorted out bro? I was planning to order the same for my PS4 account and he hasn’t replied to any mails. Please reply as it will really help me decide. Thanks. Fellow gamer

2. Manash

Manash Newbie

Ratings:
    Is this seriously true? I have a PS4 and the same stuff is expected? Why ? He is not even replying to my mails and queries. I think all PC buyers are happy.

3. OAT303

OAT303 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi

4 days didn’t receive my order: O_CE19B4036 please your kind support.

4. dennste

dennste Newbie

Ratings:
    EDIT: Someone is helping me right now to get my account back, from what he says I believe now it's not a scam and there were just other issues with the accounts that were not accessible. Finally some help and communication

that coward Pulse is just replying to new tickets, he doesn't care about customers from 5 months ago and even takes this thread offline... ridiculous.

DON'T BUY FULL CONSOLE PACKAGES!!!!

a lot of people tried to contact him for over a month now, the Ps4 account I bought doesn't work for 2 months already, I can't log in anymore. Paid all that money for 5 months of gaming. very bad service, no communication and that's been a problem the whole time. maybe pc packages are okay, I don't know. but console, especially ps4 is really really bad. shouldn't have bought anything from this guy. so tiring to read all the comments here and he reads them too and just doesn't care.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  5. multiplyyuri

multiplyyuri Newbie

Ratings:
  6. OAT303

OAT303 Newbie

Ratings:
    http://ibb.co/jFN04p 5 days and no one replied to my email or website chat my order O_CE19B4036 please your kind support.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2018
  7. Carljuna1234

Carljuna1234 Newbie

Ratings:
    I will give them a solid 10/10 they were fast in response, time doing the recovery best work I have seen so far thanks .

• Like Like x 2
  8. Carljuna1234

Carljuna1234 Newbie

Ratings:
    I Received The god package I got 5 bill with it and I give them 10/10 they were extremely fast In repoonce and doing the recovery it self

• Like Like x 2
  9. Shinsuke Nakamura

Shinsuke Nakamura The King of Strong Style Premium

Ratings:
    1000% legit, just got my account and I’m in love Pulse

• Like Like x 2
  10. Connor Stinson

Connor Stinson Newbie

Ratings:
    Really good and fast if u use passwords

Really good 100% legit

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018
  11. Jtuando12498

Jtuando12498 Newbie

Ratings:
    10/10 Highly recommend. Just bought the 60$ Service. Fast and Reliable.

• Like Like x 2
  12. OP
    Pulse

Pulse www.GTAGODS.com Verified Premium

Ratings:
    For the next hour we have four people in the office on the phone line, support email and tickets. This would be a great time to place an order or gain assistance. We will be staffed all night as well with two people.

http://gtagods.com/

• Like Like x 1
  13. Xtinction

Xtinction Newbie

Ratings:
    Legit service. Took a few days to reply initially but was offered a lot of extra incentives due to the big delay. Customer support’s efficient as well.

• Like Like x 1
  14. DylanFack

DylanFack Newbie

Ratings:
    I got the 60$ pack and got one billion dollars with rank 350 thank you so much team

• Like Like x 1
  15. ___VybZ___

___VybZ___ Newbie

Ratings:
    So I purchased services on GoldenGodz.com and got their $59.99 package on PC and chose 120 rank and $1 Billion Very happy with the service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. LazyBandit

LazyBandit Newbie

Ratings:
    The service went off without a hitch, the person doing it was very helpful, got me 1billion, rank 470 and all unlocks, definitely satisfied with their work

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    Pulse

Pulse www.GTAGODS.com Verified Premium

Ratings:
    removed

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  18. Math5006

Math5006 Newbie

Ratings:
    Wow! Got my account information within a week. I bought the bronze package for PS4 and im now lvl 300 with $400M+. Thank you guys!

19. Lucas38382

Lucas38382 Newbie

Ratings:
  20. AVGaming_

AVGaming_ Newbie

Ratings:
    Got my order finished today (The $60 PC package), they did a great job with it. This is my third time using this service, and I have never had a single issue with being noticed/suspended/banned etc. I tried many other sites to try to get some cheap cash, most were either scams or were just asking for way too much information to buy their service. This service is quick and very straightforward, super easy. This is why I keep using GTAgods!

• Like Like x 1